quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2008

Come to where Love is, please…

Absolutely brilliant, the latest proposal of a promising political leader of a city nearby, during the most recent Municipal Forum (sorry, I do not know how to translate it properly…): “let us all join efforts and give our best to re brand our city and call it, in a totally new way, the City of Romance”.

I couldn’t agree more; I even dare to say romance is one of our greatest losses in the past 30 years.

No more flower giving surprises, no more candle light dinners, no more sunset kisses, no more boat travelling trough the beautiful canals, my god, he is truly right!

Let’s regain romance, beginning from that lovely little city, in straight and close brotherhood with those who really know about the business.



Sorry for my poor English; I can not write in Italian and it was impossible to do it in Portuguese…
PS.: does any one teach me how to open a petition on line?

Sem comentários: